Join us this year reading God’s Word.
Top Three Bible Apps for your Phone:
- You Version. This is probably the best app out there - and everything is free!
- Olive Tree. More resources with commentaries, etc. Some cost.
- Blue Letter Bible. Lots of resources. Also free.
Top Three Reading Schedules:
- Read through the New Testament in a Year. You can follow a plan or just read one chapter a day. This is where I encourage everyone to start. If you have never done this before, you will find it to be life changing!
- The One Year Bible. Get through the whole Bible in a year by reading from the Old Testament, Psalms, Proverbs, and the New Testament. Probably the most popular reading plan out there. Available in book form or digital.
- The Bible Recap. Read through the entire Bible Chronologically. This can be accompanied by an eight minute Podcast that explains much of what you will be reading. Excellent! Search reading plans and podcasts for "The Bible Recap".
Top Three Ways to read your Bible:
- Physical Bible. You can turn the pages, compare sections, mark verses, jot notes etc.
- Digital Bible. Makes reading easy and accessible from your computer, phone, or reading device. This can also automatically lay our your reading plan.
- Audible Bible. Listen to the Bible from your phone. You can alternate with your reading, choose the narrator, translation, etc.
Top Three Resources for your Study:
- Study Bible (for example the NLT Life Application Study Bible or the ESV Study Bible).
- The Bible Knowledge Commentary. This goes a little deeper for you than just a study Bible - helping you to understand what you are reading.
- Grudem's Systematic Theology. This is an excellent way to explore topics like God's Word, the Holy Spirit, Angels, the End Times, etc.
The Bible Project New Testament videos on YouTube