Join us this year in reading through God’s Word.
This year Valley will be reading through the Bible using the The One Year Bible. If you would like to join us, here are a few recommendations:
- Decide what you want to do (read through the New Testament or the entire Bible).
- Pick a time of the day that you will most likely be able to focus and be uninterrupted, and then put this in your calendar and set an alarm!
- Explore ways you can read The One Year Bible. Recommendations and links are listed below.
Each Monday Pastor Matt will release a Verse of the Week video with a short recap of the reading as well as a memory verse for the week. When we start a new book of the Bible, we will attach a link to an overview of that book from the Bible Project.
- On the YouVersion App: Click on the search button and type in: Bible Project New Testament. Bible Project NT in a One Year plan should come up. Click on the plan. Click Start Plan.
- If you would like to get caught up so Day 3 is January 3rd, read day 1 and click the "3 dot settings button" in the top right of the screen and click "catch me up."
- Go to plans / find plans /through the Bible / whole Bible / The One Year Bible (picture of trees on it - not the chronological Bible)
- Select the Bible translation you want. If you don’t have a preference, we recommend the NLT. You can use any of the translations for further study.
Prefer a hard copy of just the reading schedule?
New Testament in One Year reaching schedule (coming soon)
Are You In?
One Year Bible - Physical Copy - Amazon Link
The Bible Project New Testament videos on YouTube