Why become a member of a church?
- Membership is a commitment to a local body of Christ that provides spiritual accountability and protection for you and your family.
- Membership will give a sense of ownership for you and your family as well as continual fellowship with believers who are a part of the Valley family.
- Membership provides you with opportunities to serve the Lord and our community through the various ministries of Valley Community.
How can I become a member of Valley Community?
- E-mail one of the pastors to set up a meeting and share your desire to join with us at Valley.
- A potential member of Valley Community must first be a committed member to the body of Christ. This begins when an individual "calls on the name of the Lord" for forgiveness of his own personal offenses against God.
- Baptism then demonstrates this commitment to Christ in a public way.
- Potential church members will be voted on during a church service by a simple majority of the voting members of Valley Community.
"And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved." - Acts 2:47 ESV
"Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it." - 1 Corinthians 12:27 ESV